LEED, which stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, was developed by the U.S. Green Building Council in 1998. LEED is an effort to define a national standard for what constitutes “green building.” This third-party certification program developed by the encourages and promotes sustainable green building practices through the achievement of established tools and performance criteria. LEED is a voluntary, consensus-based model that is a nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings. There are currently more than 14,000 projects in 50 U.S. states and 30 countries covering more than 3 billion square feet of development area.
iME’s LEED consulting is dynamic and comprehensive service that can be customized to any project and customer specifications. We can assist our clients from the evaluation process to managing and implementing the credits that help achieve the desired level of certification. We will help you navigate through the entire LEED process, setting appropriate LEED project goals and making green criteria an integral part of the process.
Attain LEED Points and Verification
With iME’s expertise in energy management and building operations, we can help you earn the following credits for LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance
- EA Credit 1: Optimize Energy Efficiency Performance - 2-15 points
- EA Credit 2.1, 2.2 & 2.3: Existing Building Commissioning - 6 points
- EA Credit 3.1, 3.2 & 3.3: Performance Measurement - 3 points
- EQ Credit 1.2: Outdoor Air Delivery Monitoring - 1 point
- EQ Credit 1.4: Reduce Particulates in Air Distribution - 1 point
- EQ Credit 2.3: Thermal Comfort Monitoring - 1 point
- Innovation Credit 1: Thermal Energy Storage - 1 point
- Innovation Credit 2: LEED Accredited Professional - 1 point
U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED process is the official standard of going green. This program will help add credibility to your companies image all while reducing your carbon footprint and having a positive impact on the environment.